Day 119: Did you know men can be angels?
As I look back over the past months, my heart brims in gratitude for all our blessings. I realize that a huge amount of our blessings come from angels disguised as men! So many good men extend their hands in help and concern...some who I know, some who know Travis, some who don't or didn't know either one of us, and some who I still haven't met.
Our world is full of good men: men who stopped and offered help at the scene of the accident; men who watched over Travis day and night at the hospital; men who gave priesthood blessings; men who helped with yardwork; men who installed the sprinkler system; men who taught Travis' classes; men who fixed the blown-off shingles on our roof; men who changed the oil in our vehicles, the flat tire, and put gas stabilizer in the boat; men who fixed our flagpole and hung a new flag; men who flood-irrigated our pasture all summer; men who cleaned out sheds and hung the canoe; men who shot an elk to fill our freezer; men who take Travis hunting and crawdad trapping; men who stop by or call to check up on Travis and our family; men who create "A Journal for Elkman;" men who really care; men who pray.
You may be tough on the outside, but I think I've got you figured out! My love and thanks to you.