Day 61: I feel like the energizer bunny--I just keep going and going and going...all day long! I still don't feel like we've settled into a routine, but I'm hoping. Everyone in the family has to adjust from the baby up. Kaylie, my 9 year old, is my best helper.
Emily is almost a week out from getting her cast off. She still uses her crutches or hops from place to place. I called the orthopedic surgeon's office today. They suggested we watch her this week and take one crutch away. If she still isn't using her leg very well by the end of the week, she will need physical therapy. She's very frustrated and wishes the accident never had happened. Keep praying for her.
Travis is glad to be home. The kids bring smiles to his face. Maegan (16 months) was running around naked after her bath. She took her stroller to the top of the wheelchair ramp then turned around to pick something up. Her stroller quickly rolled down the ramp. She stood at the top exclaiming louder and louder,"Ah-oh!, Ah-oh!, Ah-oh!" Her little baby-bum fat rolls jiggled more and more each time. Travis laughed a belly laugh. Nothing better than babies to make you smile.